PUB Rules during covid 19
Please take a moment to read our house rules, set out below;
- - Visit us only if you are feeling well.
- - On arrival please use our sanitiser.
- - Maintain social distancing guidelines and respect other customers personal space.
- - Avoid close contact and touching other people.
- - PLEASE don’t arrange to meet in large groups. Maximum table of 6
- - PLEASE don’t move furniture – it has been carefully arranged for social distancing.
- - No food served outside at the present time
- - Card payment preferred – contactless preferable.
- - If dining inside please wait to be seated.
- - Table service only. Please do not order at the bar.
- - Keep children seated and supervise their toilets visits.
- - Keep the door open to improve ventilation and reduce contact with handles. If you are cold please ask to move to another table.
Using our Toilet Facilities – unisex cubicle
- - One in and one out
- - If busy please wait outside.
- - Young children must be supervised.
- - Wash your hands thoroughly.
- - Avoid touching your face.
- - If you cough or sneeze it must be into a tissue and then disposed of.
- - If do not have a tissue cough into your arm.
For the time being, we are recommending you do make a booking, as we only have 12 bookable tables, but please call in if passing and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Our menu has been slightly reduced from a normal offering, we are offering a choice of 12 main courses and 5 puddings with the addition of a traditional roast on a Sunday. This is to ensure the safety of our kitchen staff and also so the dishes we are offering are of the highest of standards.
We have a takeaway menu available on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evenings, stone baked pizzas and Fish and Chips. Please pre-book.
Several hand sanitiser stations are in place around the building, we encourage you to use these regularly in addition to hand washing.
We will aim that all touchpoints in public areas such as door handles, countertops, table tops, soft seating etc. will be sanitised throughout the day.
Protocols are in place for all staff to sanitise their hands every time they serve food or touch food-related items.
We request a track and trace and ask you to either go to our bookings page and complete the form or scan the QR code and complete, if you have booked online this information has already been taken and stored with the legal guidelines
We need all to work together to get through this.
You may see changes from pub to pub, or restaurant to restaurant as these are guidelines and the ones above are our guidelines.
(Please scan the QR Code to register for Track & Trace or CLICK HERE)
Stay safe see you soon
Pauline and the team at the Sun Inn at Crook